Easter Fair Information
All the staff are busy preparing their stalls for the Easter Fair which will be held on Tuesday 30th March from 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
It will be a little different this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. Here are the following changes:
- There will be one entry point and one exit point for parents.
- Parents must sign in using the QR code, Services Victoria app or sign in sheet
- The stalls will be spaced out around the school to help with social distancing
- Parents will be required to carry a mask at all times in case social distancing cannot be maintained
- We need to restrict numbers so immediate family only are invited to attend (sorry, no grandparents).
- Year 7’s and high school siblings will not be able to attend
This year we will be organising the hot food stalls a little differently as well. Later this week your child will bring home an Easter Fair Family lunch order form (same process as Stocky Meal Deal). Please complete the order form for any hot food you would like to purchase on the day for all family members attending. The order with money will be due back on Wednesday morning of the 24th March. There will be limited extra food available on the day. Please note that Pies and Sausage Rolls will cost $4 on the day (not $3.50 like on the order form).
For the new parents – we sell tickets ($1 per ticket) for students to use at the Easter Fair stalls. Students can pre-purchase the tickets the morning of the Easter Fair. We have staff visit each classroom to sell tickets to the students. Tickets will also be available during the Easter Fair.
A map of where each activity is located will be distributed closer to day.
Click on the icon to go to Adobe Acrobat Reader download page
Stockdale Road Primary School use Compass School Manager as our Parent Portal. Using our Parent Portal allows you to:
- View up-to-date class and school attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child/ren
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences
To access our Parent Portal click on the Compass logo